Sunday, March 9, 2014

About me!!


About me?? What I should tell u about me? My roommate said to me that I'm a eating lover and like to sleep.. --', I don't know that it is true or not, but i can't denied that i'm love to eat, but like to sleep??? It's not me, ok,, You better watch me carefully dear roomate!!..hahahaha..

I have a lot of nickname such as Fizah,Jaa,Adek,Syafi,Syafizatul.. Amazing right? Is it that I'm the only one that thinking like that? Do I care?..hehe,,

I'm from Terengganu but most of my friends don't believe it, I don't know why. So I ask them which state that I belong to? And I can't believe their answers. So unpredictable. You must curious their answers, right?
Give me something first before I tell you. ^^, .Just kidding, I know you don't even bother to give me anything... mehhhh.. They told me that I'm from KUALA LUMPUR, PAHANG, and anywhere else but not Terengganu. Hahaha,, maybe because of my dialect, there's no 'NG' behind the word that I'm using of. But if I speak my language, did they can't understand it? I don't think so, that's why I speak proper malay except when I talk with my friends that coming from same state. You can't even understand a word maybe just one or two words.. Just wait!! hahah


I'm a youngest daughter from 4 daughters in my family. Yes, I'm agree that most of the youngest child in family is spoiled. But I can't accept that they make a conclusion that youngest child can't doing homework properly. Sometimes it is. ^^, My family just have one man, which is my lovely  and handsome father. So, total up,my family have 5 women and 1 man. Poor my father, it's okay because I can be a 'man' in my family. Peace.

Another thing that I want to share is my friends told me that I'm a athlete!! WHAT!!
It is because I'm participate in sport tournament in secondary school, elementary school, KAKOM ( Karnival Kokurikulum Matrikulasi) and Sukem? When you read it, you must think that I'm a athlete. But,to myself, I don't deserve to accept that title. Because to me, to become a athlete, he or she must participate in many games, but me? Just one, I repeat ONE GAME. Just badminton that I played from primary 6 until now. But I think I have to let go of my passion because I don't have time to training and if I can, the place is so far from my collage. I know,it's been 7 years that I'm playing badminton and I never bored and to let go it with such of that silly excuses,hmmm, impossibe right.. I'm once dreaming that I want to be first woman player that wear hijab taht will represent Malaysia. In sya ALLAH. Do the best, let ALLAH do the rest.



And now... I'm a student of Economics and Management Faculty in the one of the best in the world, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia. I'm so proud to be here!! I do the best to make my life better. In sya ALLAH.. ^^


DON'T DREAM OF YOUR DREAM,MAKE IT REAL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment